The Swami's Expertise
The Swami's expertise includes:
- Over 30 years experience designing file systems for IBM mainframe computers -- ISAM, VSAM, BDAM, SAM/QSAM, and DL/I and providing technical support for customers using these file systems, and for IBM representatives working with these customers.
- Over 30 years experience designing and implementing on-line systems -- CICS, IMS, and (in a few cases) home-grown systems.
- Performance monitoring and Capacity Planning -- the author of the most widely used toolset for Capacity Planning in the VSE/ESA environment. He was also a frequently sought-after troubleshooter for performance problems.
- Author of two IBM Technical Bulletins:
- VSE/VSAM Tuning Tips and Techniques
- Tape Subsystem Performance Measurements in VSE and VM/VSE Environments