Super Bowl XXXII Information
For Superbowl Tickets: Call 732-280-3434
More superbowl Information
1998 Superbowl XXXII in San Diego, Ca.
Located in the
heart of San Diego in Mission Valley, San Diego Jack Murphy Stadium is centrally located
and easily accessible. The Stadium can be reached by any one of four freeways (the 805,
163, 15, and 8).
San Diego Transit and North County Transit provide quick and easy
access to the stadium from shuttle locations throughout the county. For information, call
InfoExpress at 685-4900. Regular public transit service is provided to the main gate at
Mission Village Drive. For information call (619) 233-3004. All shuttle buses provide
wheelchair lift service. TTY/TDD for hearing impaired only, call (619) 234-5005.
For Up To Date Stadium Event & Traffic Info, Tune To
K-Murph Radio At 1700 am.
ENTERING THE STADIUM
- For early arrivals there are ample choices of parking spaces
available. Most people park according to the exit they wish to use. You can also park
according to your recommended entrance gate. (Letters on the parking lot signs correspond
to those on the entrance gates.)
- Park only in marked stalls and do not stop or park at red curbed fire
lanes. Violators will be cited.
- The Stadium is not responsible for the theft of valuables from
vehicles. Please secure all valuables before entering the Stadium.
- For sellout events you will be directed to available parking spaces
if you arrive within one hour of the event. Options may be limited.
- Note that much of the Inner Ring (inside Ring Road) is reserved for
- There is usually ample parking available for tailgaters in the N3 and
- All City ordinances are enforced in the parking lot.
- When the parking lot is full, vehicles may be directed to overflow
lots at the southwest corner of the site, or the north side of Friars Road.
- For major events, an off-site lot and shuttle service may be
|How's the Weather?
Here's the latest information: