Ticket Sales Policy
Due to difficulties and costs in obtaining premium seating for events, all purchases are subject to the following conditions:
1) All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, cancellations, credits, changes or right to rescission may be made after your order has been placed unless made at our sole discretion.
If services cannot be supplied for any reason, or if there are itinerary changes, which are beyond our control, we will arrange for the substitution of alternate comparable services, or will provide a refund of monies paid. TRY & SELL: If you have purchased tickets for a show and for some reason cannot make it, we will try and sell them for you. By this we mean that if we re-sell the tickets, we will refund you your money less 30% per ticket or face value of the ticket, whichever is greater. If we cannot re-sell your tickets, we give them back to you.
2) We do not replace lost or damaged/destroyed tickets. It is your responsibility to preserve your tickets. Do not expose your tickets to sunlight, heat, cold, liquids or any other perils. The tickets that we provide cannot be replaced under any circumstances. If your tickets are lost or are rendered unusable by any means, you will bear the loss and all liability incurred, and your sale shall not be refunded or credited for any reason.
3) We are not affiliated with any sports teams, organizations, promoters, box offices, other ticket brokers, travel agencies, or any other companies or individuals. We are a licensed, privately-owned ticket & tour agency specializing in tour packages and events tickets which we usually resell at a premium to individuals and groups.
If an event is postponed, the tickets will be honored for the rescheduled event date. New tickets will not need to be issued for most postponements. As we are not able to recover our costs on the tickets that we acquired for you, we in turn are unable to offer customers refunds on postponed events .
POSTSEASON BASEBALL TICKET POLICIES
• Game Times and Dates: All MLB postseason game times and dates are subject to change without notice. No refunds will be issued for rescheduled games.
• Rainouts/Postponements: If any postseason game is officially rained out or postponed, you must keep your tickets for the new date and time. No refunds will be issued for rainouts or postponements.
• Refund: A Full refund will be issued, less fedex shipping, for games not played due to elimination.